The AirPROM knowledge portal provides project partners with a secure knowledge management structure.
The knowledge portal integrates and maps the physical, genetic and experimental data generated by the project with computational models and existing biomedical knowledge. The knowledge portal supports the AirPROM data analysis and modeling efforts and facilitates sharing, collaboration and publication within AirPROM and beyond.
The knowledge portal provides:
- Existing knowledge about diseases and molecular biological mechanisms
- Clinical data across different studies and designs
- Integration of “omics” data on genetics, gene expression, proteomics and metabolomics
- Description and mapping of computational models
- Framework for analysis and data-mining methods
Currently the AirPROM knowledge portal is only accessible by AirPROM partners.